Public opinion is increasingly focused on civil and circular economy issues, resulting in the creation of social as well as economic value.
The reform of the tertiary sector, with the introduction of a Single Register and new tax rules, requires more careful and professional management on the part of non-profit entities.
In the near future, the focus is expected to turn to social reporting, internal organization and auditing issues. We support non-profit entities in bringing them into line with the reform and in day-to-day management by providing the following services:
- Analysis of statutory rules and compliance therewith
- Registration in the Single Register
- Preparation of an accounting system
- Tax and administrative consultancy
- Budget and final reporting
- Social reporting